Friday, January 17, 2014
Top 10: Tried and True Quilting Tutorials
Today I'm introducing a new page to my blog:
This new blog page contains a list of tutorials (both sewing and quilting) that I consistently use (over and over again) and love!
If you're new to quilting or a just need to brainstorm some additional ideas, just pop on over!
Today let me share my top ten Tried and True quilting tutorials (names linked to the tutorials and pictures from my projects):
1. Amy Smart's Binding Tutorial from Diary of a Quilter
2. Alison Harris' Half Square Triangles of Cluck Cluck Sew
3. Alison Harris' Hourglass Blocks of Cluck Cluck Sew
4. Elizabeth Hartman's Dresdens from Oh Frannson and Sew Mama Sew!
5. Jeni Baker's Modern Plus Quilt Tutorial of In Color Order
6. Andie Johnson's Road to Tennessee Block from Andie Johnson Sews
7. Amy Smart's Beginning Quilting Series of Diary of a Quilter
8. Anna's Lone Starburst Paper Pieced Pattern from Six White Horses
9. Blue Elephant Stitches version of the Granny Square
10. Amanda's Starflower QAL from A Crafty Fox
Please note that these reviews are based upon my own opinions and experiences. Pictures come from my projects using the referenced tutorials.
What tutorials to you tend to use over and over again? Do you have an absolute favorite?