To all of you who read this blog: THANK YOU!
Today marks the one year anniversary of Quarter Mile Quilts and over that time I've:
- made awesome friends (like you!)
- bought more fabric (and more fabric, and more fabric)
- went to Sewing Summit 2013
- admitted my color addiction
- joined Instagram (quartermilequilts)
- and of course, made quilts, started quilts
(including my WIP above - the January 2014 Sugar Block Club block! If you're in the group, you'll quickly see my mistake, but if you're not, just enjoy the cute block. I decided to use my bundle of Chicopee for this project and am choosing to do each block in a different color way - i.e. orange, green, blue. I'm hoping it will be as lovely as it is in my mind!)
Thank you for encouraging me to do my best and to improve. Thank you for giving me a platform to share my passion. Thank you for reading.
And with that comes a thank you gift! While I would love to give each of you a little something, I know that's nearly impossible. However, I do have two items up for grabs:
1. SewEasy Lap Frame 11 x 17. I use a similar pvc frame for all of my hand-quilting and it's really handy for road trips and sitting in front of the tv.
2. Fabric! A custom half yard bundle featuring some adorable Old MacDonald fabric and coordinating prints from my stash.
Aren't they cute?!? I've been saving some for a future baby quilt and decided to share some with you.
To enter please leave one comment noting which item you would prefer and an email to contact you (if you're a no-reply blogger). The blogiversary give away closes Monday, January 27th at 11:00PM PST.
Again, thank you for reading!