Monday, September 16, 2013

Inspiration and Results: Travel Sewing Kit

Sewing Summit 2013 is fast approaching and I wanted to bring something hand-made.  How many other events can you bring something you made and have other people appreciate it as much as you do?
 
The list of supplies and tools requested for my classes spawned the momentum to create something useful and pretty.
 
Luckily, my Pinterest "Sewing Summit Goals" board was full of inspiration for this travel sewing kit: 
 

 
I am pressed for time and so I did not get permission to post pictures of the projects that inspired me.  If you are curious, here are the links to the following inspiration:
 
 
 
 
Credit is definitely due to all of these people!

What's inspiring you this week?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing the link to the travel sewing kit tutorial. I need to make one for myself. I currently use plastic bags to carry my stuff on the plane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you :)