Friday, June 7, 2013

Finished! Rain or Shine

Last weekend I finished the binding on my Rain or Shine quilt!



This time I used a local quilt shop for my long arm needs.  The thread color is Dolphin in a Pansy pattern.  I love how the quilting does not overpower the quilt.  It can still shine!  (And yes, I realize that I am being cheesy in my reference to the pattern name - hehe). 



This is one of the first quilts that I have used gray as the neutral and  I must say that it is still growing on me.  I have always loved the use of white as my neutral (a feeling similar to the emotional tie of comfort food!).  Anyone else feel this way? 



Linking over at Richard and Tayna's Link a Finish Friday :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kate! Great finish... Love the pattern! I am returning your visit to my blog (https://sewfreshquilts.blogspot.com) And thank you for your kind words left as a comment. Did you know that you are a no-reply blogger?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lorna! Thought I had fixed the whole no-reply blogger thing a while ago. Guess it didn't work. I'll try another way. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you :)