Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Hexagons - A Traveling Project


This week brings another long commute to an out of town project for work.  Thankfully, I have my hexagon kit to bring with me and work on at lunch.


For Christmas, I bought myself (yes, I bought myself a gift for Christmas) a hexagon kit from Tula Pink, using her Prince Charming line.  The kit came with pre-cut squares and 100 paper hexagon pieces.

Not sure what I will do with them yet, perhaps a mini quilt?

And a sneak peak at progress on the Sea Glass quilt.  Hopefully I can squeeze in some much needed sewing machine bonding this week.


Oh, and for extra fun, here is my favorite hexagon.  I was able to fussy "position" the hexagon paper piece to highlight the bicycle!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you :)