Saturday, February 16, 2013

Chevron Skirt - Complete

This week required more time commuting as a project was out of town.  This commute ate all of my sewing and quilting time, not to mention my energy.  I was in need of a quick and easy project and behold, the skirt!


I used Riley Blake's chevron print fabric in grey and the tutorial from The Big Oak Tree found here.

I highly recommend this tutorial!  For a person whose sewing skills can be limited to straight-line quilting, I was hesitant to try a skirt.  This tutorial featured a lot of straight lines.  The only difficult part, was the zipper, but I muscled my way through.



I am very happy with the results!


Looking forward to more time for quilting this week!  Hope you are, too.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you :)