Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The Art of Being Me: Interview of Me!

Today I'm being featured as a part of Mastering the Art of Being Me's  interview series "Art of Being You."

I met Shannon while attending Sewing Summit last year.  She's a wonderful, genuine person with a great eye for color and style.  I feel pretty lucky that I get to participate in this series.  So jump on over and learn a little bit more about me!  You can follow the link HERE.

For those who are stopping by for the first time, I hope you enjoy your time and find some inspiration!  There's a tab at the top that feature's Tried and True Tutorials, where I've linked tutorials that I've used and loved, giving credit to the authors.


I'll leave you with a few random recent shots.

 

 




Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you :)