Saturday, May 11, 2013

HST Sampler Top Finished!


Today I finished the HST Sampler top!  It measures roughly 58" x 58".

It's hard to see in the pictures, I used small squares of the polka dot fabric at the corners.  As with all my quilts, I debated on the colors for the border.  The ladies at the local quilt shop were kind enough to lend me their expertise.  Only 30 minutes later and we had our favorite: teal.  I'm so happy with the results.


I tried editing the photo above with my "basic" camera software, but I'm not sure if I like the results...

However, I know that I do like the person holding the quilt in the pictures... in fact, I love him.


We're celebrating our anniversary this week, time has flown!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a pretty sampler! Great finish and happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you :)