Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Welcome to Quarter Mile Quilts!

Welcome to Quarter Mile Quilts!

I sat on the name for this blog for a while and even considered different variations of QMQ.  Quarter Miler Quilter just seemed too large of a mouthful, while Quarter Mile Quilter didn't have the right feel either.  Silly isn't it?  For the history behind the name see the "About" page.

I hope you find my posts both interesting and inspiring.  The goal behind the blog is not to try to bring out something unique about quilting.  There's already thousands of other quilt blogs out there competing for your attention.  I'm just here to share what I've learned and inspire you to try a new pattern, or help you enjoy the process more.

Feel free to gander at my quilt gallery, which I'll slowly be updating over the next few weeks.  I'll feature a few in future posts, but if there's one you are really curious about, let me know and I'll be happy to talk about it.

Welcome again to QMQ.  Thanks for stopping by.

Kate

Feel free to email me at quartermilequilts@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you :)